Community Impact Funds
Working together to make great things happen
Whether you give $50 or $5,000 to a Community Impact Fund, your gift makes a big difference because it is put to work with hundreds of others. Community Impact Funds pool the resources of many givers to make gifts go farther.
Strength in numbers
You can add any amount to a Community Impact Fund at any time, and so can others who share your interests. Nearly 100 individuals, families, foundations and businesses have combined forces in our Community Impact Funds since 2006.
Learn more about individual Community Impact Funds:
- Capacity Grants Fund builds the capacity of health and social service nonprofits in Napa County.
- City Funds benefit the citizens of American Canyon, Calistoga and St. Helena.
- Fund for the Arts helps the arts and culture sector in Napa County weather recent challenges and begin to thrive.
- In School & Out of School Fund helps children and youth (ages 3 to 24) succeed in school and improve their chances of becoming confident and contributing adults.
- Neighbors Fund provides assistance to individuals and families in the event of community-wide emergencies, such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- Strong Communities Fund helps meet the basic needs of our county’s residents and engages them in community life.
Not sure which fund fits your goals? Get in touch and we can help you make a gift that benefits the causes close to your heart.